The Jewel book
Deadline september 6, 2017
The Jewel is a beautiful 500 page memory book distributed at the Ball to 1,600+ guests comprised of individuals and business philanthropists who support Jewel Charity, as well as to page sponsors in the community.
To sponsor a page click donate.
Your donation of $650 includes a page in the book, a copy of the book and a complimentary photo session with one of our talented Official Photographers. The photographer will also provide the image you select for publication in The Jewel. These photographers are recommended for the highest quality work used in The Jewel. Most Angel donations receive a complimentary page in the book.
For your convenience a Page Caption Form is available to download and photo must be received by September 6, 2017.
Please email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabriel Portraiture — (817) 735-7555 — gabrielportraiture.com
Gittings — (817) 732-2501 — gittings.com
Haynsworth Photography — (214) 559-3700 — haynsworthphotography.com
Locations Photography — (817) 870-2200 — locationsphotography.com
Dear Wesleyann Photography — 850-896-4504 — www.dearwesleyann.com (Rosemary Beach, FL)
Contact your Official Photographer early as each has specific sitting deadline requirements.
Photography includes a free photo session on location, in the studio, or in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden (+$75 garden fee for Friday, Saturday, Sunday sessions) and one image for the book.
Prints can be purchased from the photographer separately.
Jewel Charity encourages you to use one of the suggested photographers, but will accept photos with these requirements if submitted by September 6, 2017.
- Digital photos - 300 DPI at the 6" x 6" size (no added borders required).
- Verify photo quality before submitting to Jewel Charity by September 6, 2017.
- DPI of original photograph cannot be made larger.
- Jewel Charity does not take responsibility for the reproduction of photos from sources other than Official Photographers.
- Only Official Photographers will receive credit in The Jewel.
- It is the donor’s responsibility to obtain rights to the photo or the photographer’s permission to use the photo in The Jewel.
- Photo labs such as Fort Worth Photo Lab (817) 731-1555 or (817) 703-9177 are available to help with your image needs (no added borders required)